Full-time, Part-time, Contractor
Remote work from: USA
December 30, 2022
March 31, 2023
Get with the Guidelines - CAD (GWTG-CAD) Data Abstractor
Performs primary data abstraction duties for Get with the Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease (GWTG-CAD) Registry and ensures high levels of abstraction accuracy for assigned accounts via validation activities. Demonstrates strong communication, documentation, organizing and planning skills to ensure strong leadership of multiple accounts concurrently.
- Experience with Get with the Guidelines - Coronary Artery Disease (GWTG-CAD) Registry preferred.
- Familiar with medical records, billing/documentation practices, Microsoft Office, and standard healthcare quality concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan/accomplish goals
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality in all aspects of work
- Demonstrates a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote position
- MSN, BSN or RN preferred
- CPHQ preferred