Full-time, Part-time, Contractor
Remote work from: USA
March 29, 2023
June 30, 2023
STS Registry Data Abstractor
Performs primary data abstraction duties for STS National Database and ensures high levels of abstraction accuracy for assigned accounts via validation activities. Demonstrates strong communication, documentation, organizing and planning skills to ensure strong leadership of multiple accounts concurrently.
- Experience with STS National Database required, i.e. Adult Cardiac and General Thoracic Surgery.
- Familiar with medical records, billing/documentation practices, Microsoft Office, and standard healthcare quality concepts
- Ability to work independently
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan/accomplish goals
- Maintains a strict level of confidentiality in all aspects of work
- Demonstrates a high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Remote position
- MSN, BSN or RN preferred
- CPHQ preferred