Full-time, Part-time, Contractor
Remote work possible
May 3, 2023
August 1, 2023
Performs clinical data abstraction of patient records in support of the contracted facility’s clinical process improvement associated with participation in a State or National Trauma registry.
- Trauma abstraction experience preferred.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Current on all required certifications
- Documentation of completion of the Trauma Registry Course required
- Documentation of completion of the AAAM AIS Coding Course required
- Documentation of completion of the ICD-10 course certificate (within the last 5 years)
- Certified Specialists in Trauma Registries (CSTR) preferred