Since 1994, we’ve made it our mission to be the company you can trust to understand your healthcare quality and patient safety needs and to develop customized solutions and services to meet them.
While our clinical, quality, safety and financial data applications and services are industry leading, it’s our people that really make us stand out from the crowd. Our highly skilled and attentive team works tirelessly to stay attuned to your specific data needs to ensure your organization reaches its full potential.
At ADN we believe very strongly in several ideals. One, success is a shared effort; both in the work it takes to achieve it and in the fulfillment that comes because of it. And two, a great business focuses on building lasting client relationships, not balance sheets.
Our clients include hospitals from all across the country, ranging in size from 10 beds to 1,000. Our suite of services and data applications, which are consistently updated to meet ever-changing guidelines, includes:
- A Clinical Benchmarking System for monitoring clinical, quality, financial and physician efficiencies.
- A Core Measures Data Abstraction Service to complement existing abstraction staff to provide coverage for abstractor shortages, temporary leave and unexpected turnover.
- A Core Measures Application that provides a timely, efficient and cost-effective method to collect and report data to The Joint Commission and the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services.
- A Quality Assurance Communication Application for reporting, tracking and analyzing adverse events and near misses that also comes equipped with seamless transmission to the America Data Network Patient Safety Organization, formed by ADN in 2009 to help hospitals improve care quality by tapping into a network of shared learning. (Clients are not required to be a member of the ADN PSO to use the QAC application. ADN will send data to any PSO of choice.)
- A Performance Reporting System for reporting clinical, quality, and financial data by physician, department and facility levels.
- Service Line Report Cards that benchmark your service line performance against common standards, you can identify the most promising opportunities – and potential liabilities – from the macro to the micro level.
But that’s enough from us. Check out what our clients have to say. We’d also enjoy hearing from you. All of our information can be found on the “Contact Us” page. Feel free to reach out however is most convenient for you. We look forward to hearing from you.
Malcolm “Cole” Williamson
President and Chief Executive Officer