At American Data Network, you’ll find more than a career, you will find a team committed to delivering innovative healthcare data applications and services. We offer opportunities that allow you to decide and manage your future. At ADN we are dedicated to building leaders. We believe in preserving a diverse culture that encompasses a wide array of behaviors, beliefs, practices and work processes. In order to maximize the performance of all associates, deliver significant return on investment, and create unparalleled value for our clients, an inclusive work environment is necessary.
Clinical Data Abstraction Specialist
· Experience with Core Measures retrospective abstraction required.
· Experience with at least one registry is desirable: NCDR-CathPCI, NCDR-ICD, GWTG-Stroke, GWTG-Heart Failure, ACTION, NSQIP, and/or STS
· Familiar with medical records, billing/documentation practices, and standard healthcare quality concepts
· Ability to work independently
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan/accomplish goals
· Maintains strict level of confidentiality in all aspects of work
· Demonstrates high standard of accuracy and attention to detail
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Part and Full time positions available
Start the process of becoming an ADN team member by submitting your resume to Melissa Beltran, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Designs, codes, tests, documents, and installs application software written in Microsoft Visual Studio languages (primarily VB.Net). A certain degree of creativity is expected. This is a fulltime position in Little Rock.
Undergraduate degree required in computer science or a related field.
4-6 years of proven experience in ASP.Net and MS-SQL is required. Experience in Java, JScript, Crystal Reports, ChartFx, or SAS is a plus.
Our IT professionals have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of applications development using the latest tools in a progressive, fast-paced team environment. Start the process of becoming an ADN team member by submitting your resume to Melissa Beltran, email@example.com.